Family Photo Special!

9.04.2013

This ad pretty much says it all! I have a family photo special for only $150! I was going to raise my prices for this year but I really don't want to go any higher for something as special as family pictures, I really just want everyone to be able to afford it... but ...after sitting in so much California traffic last year driving from one shoot to the other, it just got ridiculous with gas... so I have a travel fee of $20 if you are further than 30 miles from Claremont (which unfortunately includes the beach).  I hate being finicky, but it will give me peace of mind when I'm driving back in 3 hours of traffic next time :)

Also, I'm starting a new job so I have limited availability so email me quickly!! I might set up a mini shoot for families so they can make it quick and pay less, if I get enough interests in that I will post something up later on during the season!

And if you want to see family photos I've done in the past you can visit my website here or visit my facebook page by clicking there on the right.

0 comments:

 

Pomelo © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger